Chattanooga TN 30741, United StatesPoint of Contact: Angela Barker
How much is Angela looking to pay in rent?: $640
Angela is looking to live with: Anyone
Does Angela smoke: No
Does Angela need to be next to public transportation?: No
Does Angela have a pet?: Yes
IntroductionMe: *An introvert who loves to read. *More liberal than conservative. *Loves animals and kids. *Can mind my own business. *Physically disabled but self sufficient
Additional Information50+ female on SSDI looking for another female to evenly split the deposit, rent & utilities on an 2BR apt, house, or duplex in the Ringgold, East Brainard, or East Ridge Area. Co-lease would be required. I am even open to splitting a 3 BR with a single mother with (no more than) 1-2 kids.
Utilities do not include internet and cable. I have an 11lb (pom-chi) dog & a cat. I will pay any pet fee/pet rent required. I will pay for the internet as I like a high speed, which is more costly. I do not need cable so if you choose to get it that bill will be your responsibility.
While my SSDI is larger than average due to 20+ years in the work force as a nurse. However, it is not enough to rent adequate housing. The most I can pay for rent is $660/month.
I have a litte furniture and a host of kitchen items. I also have an all-in-one washer dryer.
What I am looking for in a roommate.
* Reliable income/pays bills
* Low Drama
* Does not do illicit drugs (While I do not use, MJ use is not a disqualifier)
* Nonsmoker (or only smokes outside)
* Likes Animals
* Does not drink excessively (social/casual drinking is not an issue)
* Does not have violent or criminal tendencies or plan to bring those that do into the home.
* Willing to split chores & clean after themselves
* Willing to discuss and agree on basic rules of curtesy and discuss situations rather than go high drama